AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
misspelled her name and it's only a repeat :)

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
She sucks at tennis and yet I don't care.:D

·
Registered
957 Posts
Anna is a great talent. Injuries have hampered her ascent to the number one world seed. Women’s tennis owes her a huge debt of gratitude as do we.

Changed accent to ascent in my revsion. Good catch Jon J

Rick

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by wezar
Anna is a great talent. Injuries have hampered her accent to the number one world seed. Women’s tennis owes her a huge debt of gratitude as do we.
yeah, yeah, whatever...

Now shutup so I can watch her bounce on the court.

·
Registered
155 Posts
She really would be a better player if she dedicated her modeling time towards her game, especially her serve.

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
Given that she's one of the most searched topics on the web, we should also probably thank her if we owned Cisco stock during the boom times :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Are you saying that if she didn't exist, no one would have used the internet? Or that internet usage would have been significantly lower? That is ridiculous. There is always some other hot celebrity to search the net for.

·
Registered
420 Posts
If she does for HD what she did for the Internet, we'll have full compliance within a year :)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Thoroughly enjoyed watching it, and I hate watching tennis.;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Jon,

You're on the internet. When has spelling ever counted for anything. :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by AllenD
Jon,

You're on the internet. When has spelling ever counted for anything. :)
When Kournikova and search engines are concerned, a lot! :)

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
Quote:
Are you saying that if she didn't exist, no one would have used the internet? Or that internet usage would have been significantly lower? That is ridiculous. There is always some other hot celebrity to search the net for.
Well, that was what is known in the business as a JOKE! Lighten up dude. Anyway, there already are a lot of other hot celebrities and she's still one of the most searched for things on the net.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Am hoping my recording from HDnet is working to my D-VHS deck. If not, will have to try again. Then I can watch over and over :eek:)

dave

·
Registered
420 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Marc Alexander
She's never won a tournament AFAIK
Not on her own anyway, but with Martina Hingis she has won doubles titles, notably the Australian Open. 'Course, they just broke up so I guess there's little chance of seeing her anywhere near a title again.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by h2ofun
Am hoping my recording from HDnet is working to my D-VHS deck. If not, will have to try again. Then I can watch over and over :eek:)
Wow dave, that sounds great! I've only been able to check that program out about a dozen times or so thus far when HDNet has broadcast it.

Same with the Coast Guard Cutter show. Thankfully I've been able to see that one at least 30 times but every time I watch it I notice something new. Yesterday for example I was checking out the waves in the water.

You mean for a mere 2500 bucks or so I could make my own copies of these for future viewing in case HDNet doesnt show them anymore?? Awesome!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.