AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seeking those that have owned or currently do own Krell audio gear. Mainly, I am wanting to find out how much difference there is in the overall audio quality, especially music, between the HTS 7.1 and newest S12003D models?

While it is subjective I know, I have owned Krell gear such as the 7.1 for many years. However, I must upgrade soon and would like to know if it is that much better sonically. The "Evolution" gear is out of my price range, but I have really enjoyed their one step down models over the years.

From talking with others, I know the S1200 is still basically the same for build quality, menu features, etc. as the HTS 7.1 model. Is there really that big of a change between them or does anyone know of any plans for something newer? The S1200 is just some new boards and new 3D HDMI 1.4 in the same S-1000 model. I just don't know if those "new" boards are really that much better to justify the cost/upgrade.

Thanks for any input on this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.