AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seeking those that have owned or currently do own Krell audio gear. Mainly, I am wanting to find out how much difference there is in the overall audio quality, especially music, between the HTS 7.1 and newest S12003D models?

While it is subjective I know, I have owned Krell gear such as the 7.1 for many years. However, I must upgrade soon and would like to know if it is that much better sonically. The "Evolution" gear is out of my price range, but I have really enjoyed their one step down models over the years.

From talking with others, I know the S1200 is still basically the same for build quality, menu features, etc. as the HTS 7.1 model. Is there really that big of a change between them or does anyone know of any plans for something newer? The S1200 is just some new boards and new 3D HDMI 1.4 in the same S-1000 model. I just don't know if those "new" boards are really that much better to justify the cost/upgrade.

Thanks for any input on this.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anyone advise that has owned these models? Would like to talk with an owner that has had these two in their system to compare notes.

No response yet, still need input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts