AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Krell KAV 250a/3 3 channel amplifier that I just sent to Krell in July of 2016 to have it gone through and freshened up. I never had any issues with it, but I figured it was a good idea to insure that it was up to specs and that it would last a very long time. This cost me $455.74 plus shipping back and forth. (receipt included). I absolutely love this amp and had planned on keeping it a long time, but because I recently decided to go to to a Dolby Atmos setup, i needed a different amp configuration. This amp sounds amazing! It also is a beast when it comes to power ,pumping out 250 watts per channel into 8 ohms and doubling to 500 watts per channel into a 4 ohm load! (photo of specs included) It has both balanced and standard RCA inputs. It will be shipped in its original box with extra cushion and also double boxed for safe arrival. This amp sold for $4200 new and it is now as good as new. According to the technician at Krell, it's even better than when new. Take a look at the photos. Its in excellent condition with only one minor scratch on the top rear. You will not be disappointed with this amp! I'm asking $2,100 shipped and i will eat the 3% paypal fees. Pm me if interested!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts