AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My RPTV quest keeps on getting better. I replaced my Pioneer 533 with the new Panny 50 LCD RPTV from CC. I paid a couple hundred under MSRP-nothing big. Last monday I decided to return the Panny(SDE & black levels) & get a Samsung DLP set. One of the other local retailers was having a 10% over cost sale & i got a really good price on the 46inch Sammy. CC doesnt carry the 46inch sammy, but they did offer a good deal on the 50incher. It was still several hundred dollars more than the 46incher so I decided to do my business with the other retailer & get the 46incher. Today I get a call from CC & they offered the 50incher for the same price that I paid for the 46incher. Needless to say I returned my 46 & went to CC & got the 50! I am very happy & impressed with CC customer service-they surprised me & I will do business with them again

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Awesome. I'm glad to hear that worked out for you.

I recently dealt with CC as well and I was satisfied with my experience. A year ago I wouldn't even step into their store. They won me over by giving me a good price on a TV. I wanted to get it locally, and get a good price and we were able to agree. It was a win win for everyone.

Sounds like your experience was the same. Congrats.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Same here. Price match, plus an adjustment for a $100 gift card offered two days after my purchase. The set (Samsung HLN467W ) came on the day promised.

I liked their store anyway beacuse it does not have the zoo-like atmosphere of Best Buy.

Seems I've been purchasing more and more from them in the last few months.

·
Banned
29,681 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tboo
My RPTV quest keeps on getting better. I replaced my Pioneer 533 with the new Panny 50 LCD RPTV from CC. I paid a couple hundred under MSRP-nothing big. Last monday I decided to return the Panny(SDE & black levels) & get a Samsung DLP set. One of the other local retailers was having a 10% over cost sale & i got a really good price on the 46inch Sammy. CC doesnt carry the 46inch sammy, but they did offer a good deal on the 50incher. It was still several hundred dollars more than the 46incher so I decided to do my business with the other retailer & get the 46incher. Today I get a call from CC & they offered the 50incher for the same price that I paid for the 46incher. Needless to say I returned my 46 & went to CC & got the 50! I am very happy & impressed with CC customer service-they surprised me & I will do business with them again
Congrats:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I second/thrid/ or whatever number it is at now...

CC has always been very good, albiet their high-end prices sometimes. I do not understand their 4-yr $600 protection where almost everyone else offers it for $400 or slight more. When it comes to making promises, CC always keeps it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.