AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am planning on buying a TV.

I can buy a used Kuro 5010 or a brand new Sharp aquos LC40LE700UN LED TV.

I was hoping to get help to decide which one is better. I am interested in the quality of the colors, I have seen the Kuro 5010 so I would like to have the same quality of colors and blacks. Can LED TVs provide me with the same quality as a Kuro?

The TV will be used only to play Hi-definition videogame consoles and HD TV movies and tv series (720p and 1080p).

·
Registered
6,444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommonier /forum/post/18157340

Hey guys, I am planning on buying a TV.

I can buy a used Kuro 5010 or a brand new Sharp aquos LC40LE700UN LED TV.

I was hoping to get help to decide which one is better. I am interested in the quality of the colors, I have seen the Kuro 5010 so I would like to have the same quality of colors and blacks. Can LED TVs provide me with the same quality as a Kuro?

The TV will be used only to play Hi-definition videogame consoles and HD TV movies and tv series (720p and 1080p).

You need to post this in the Flat Panel TV section as this is the Projection Screens section not TV screens.

I've owned the 6010 however I haven't seen the Sharp LED TVs so I cannot comment or else I would. That 5010 better come at a VERY good price since it's several years old. Panasonic's up and coming plasmas are supposed to be better than the xx10 Pioneer plasmas when it comes to black levels FYI.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.