AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Gurus here is a simple question, Which 50" Kuro's come with speakers built in? I'm helping my father in law out and have 4 day old baby home from the hospital, thus I don't have time to do a real search. Help me out! So far I think the only model with speakers is the Pro-111FD

Thanks,

Robert

·
Registered
228 Posts
Do you mean built into the panel or already attached? Both 50" models come with detachable speakers. Real easy to attach them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
dont mean to hijack your thread, b ut it fits pretty well, ive been wondering how the speakers on the 5020 sound? i ask cause im currently living in a dorm in the armed forces, and im not going to be getting my main speakers from home till i get to my first duty station, im at tech school. So im wondering if i can live with the tv ones for the next 8 months or so? i play alot of RB so i care about sound quite a bit, that and my speakers at home are paradigm monitor 7's. But anyway, as long as they arent too bad im hoping i dont have to go buy some temporary speakers to use while im here.

thanks

soup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts