AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted this to the Dallas local board, but I thought that there might be a chance for someone from NBC (yeah right!) to view it here.

The Dallas affiliate has been having problems for the last week to a week and a half. We have heard no word from them even after messages were left with the station.

Everyone in the local area seems to be having these problems. The station is coming in at 90-100% power and still there are periodic breakups every minute or so. So are major, some minor but it's continual.

Is there anyway to get the station to actually realize that they are having problems? The standard channels don't seem to be working.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You are more than welcome to call the station and ask for Robert. I will say this though that we have received no complaints about our HD signal as of this writing.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Wizsop
You are more than welcome to call the station and ask for Robert. I will say this though that we have received no complaints about our HD signal as of this writing.
Well, that's interesting since I called last week (10/19) and was directed to a voicemail box and explained the problem. (it was a general "If you have a reception problem" message).

Unfortunatelly, when I called, they had no idea how to direct me to anything else. It is nice to have a name to refer to, though.

The thread is located here:

http://dhtg.napurano.com/dhtgweb/dht...ML/000182.html

Mike Marolda

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I will say this, I just turned it over to watch Crossing Jordan and the breakups are gone.

Also, is there any chance that we could get someone from KXAS to visit the local Dallas HD board ( http://dhtg.napurano.com/dhtgweb/dht...assCookie=true )?

We always post issues regarding the local stations there first.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wizsop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.