AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got TWC here in Huntington Beach,CA. installed this morning.

they gave me the 3100HD box which i read is crap.anyway,the USC game on HDNET looked stunning,but the laker game on INHD looks like crap,very grainy,not much wow factor.Is this normal for those that have seen previous NBA games on INHD/fox sports?

btw,watching on samsung 50" DLP on component input 2.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Last nights game was not as good as previous ones. Remember they are just starting out with this stuff, I would expect quality to be hit-and-miss for the rest of this season. Next year should be better; there were rumors on this forum about D* picking up some kind of Fox Sports HD channel next year. I bet the Lakers work they are doing this year is rehersal for the real thing next year.

Hang in there, at times it can be breathtaking!

allan

·
Registered
174 Posts
They showed a Lakers game in INHD a couple weeks ago that was great (even though I can't stand the Lakers)! Maybe with it being new in your area, they had some kinks to work out.

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by KWP
They showed a Lakers game in INHD a couple weeks ago that was great (even though I can't stand the Lakers)! Maybe with it being new in your area, they had some kinks to work out.
you`re probably right,actually a lot of the second half was not even HD,the pic switched to 4x3 with sidebars.HDNET hockey sure looks great though,and i don`t even like hockey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.