AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I coulda swore I watched this in HD last week? Anybody else seeing the same thing as me?

-peter

(Dallas - OTA)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
It's HD here (Buffalo) but there's sound problems. I know it's only a stereo program, but for some reason I think there's the left channel coming out of the left speaker, center (dialogue only) out the right channel, and no surround or "real" center. The music and ambient sounds are only coming from the left channel, nothing but dialogue in the right. Odd.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Still no HD in DC, either via OTA or Cox Cable...

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
This was the first time I watch the show. Not bad. Not enough Nikki Cox though. I think she was on screen about 2 mins.

·
Registered
106 Posts
There hasn't been enough Niki Cox YET in the series. I love the show, but I think we need a Niki Cox/Molly Sims/Vanessa Marcil jell-o wrestling event in the near future:)

·
Registered
261 Posts
I was all set to post a nasty thread about the show not being in HD here in Boston for the second week in a row (via Comcast), but 10 minutes in, it switched over. NBC or local WHDH needs to get with the program.

·
Registered
443 Posts
It was in HD in NYC. BTW, last week's whole episode (blackout) was the women. Still never enough, though.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CycloneGT
Heck, they could have her quietly reading a book for an hour and I'd likely watch it.
Oh, she can read?

·
Registered
848 Posts
OK, I just watched this (recorded from KNBC-DT) and there was no music. The dialog seemed to be there, but whenever there should have been music, there was silence. In the scene with Paul Anka performing, the dialog with Lovitz was there, but Paul Anka was completely silent. No action from Elvis.

The SD recording on TiVo had all the expected audio.

·
Banned
2,957 Posts
It was in glorious and perfect OTA HD here in Houston.

BTW, for Molly Sims fans, I saw her at the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Superbowl Party in Houston, and she has cut her hair... and had a pretty big, but nice, and colorful shooting star tattoo on her right shoulderblade.... my wife thought that it might not be a permanant tattoo, whatever that means?... Regardless, she seemed wonderful.

Additionally, I wondered why she was the cohost until someone told me that she was a previous SI Swimsuit Model.... DOH!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.