1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Mighty fine in Milwaukee

·
Registered
323 Posts
The HD PQ is really odd... picture looks jerky.. like it's being filmed using some special MTV effect.. like it's 10 frames per second... the SD feed on the analog channel doesn't do that...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Reminds me of US open coverage when some of the cameras were SD and others HD and broadcast was a combination of HD and SD. Weird stuff.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mmarolda
HD in Dallas but... Is anyone else seing strobing effects? Very strange.
Watching it in Dallas. It's in HD, but the PQ is awful!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Is it some sort intentional artsy-fartsy effect thing? or a problem with the network feed?

·
Registered
145 Posts
HD in Chicago and Rockford IL.

"anyone else seing strobing effects"

YES - there are real technical problems

with the program !!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think artsy fartsy is the perfect description.....Unwatchable is another. I went back to MNF and CSI.....

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
First time I've ever seen combing in HD. Plus it seems like a lot of frames are being dropped. Shame, looks like a lot of cuties are on the show too. Oh well, was just a between football commercial thing for me anyway.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Same problems here in Springfield. Sucks, because this is the first HD show, my wife and I have ever seen. We only get NBC, in HDTV. Really crappy, because it was just good enough to make me want more. Well at least it's nothing to do with my setup....

·
Registered
120 Posts
Same thing here in Eau Claire Wisconsin (strobe effect) had to switch to Standard Definition. I hope it is fixed for next weeks show.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm glad to hear others were having the same problem with the burriness/choppiness. I was scared it was just me. I have a problem ten times worse looking on ABC when i watch HD stuff on there (other than football).

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Snyder
The HD PQ is really odd... picture looks jerky.. like it's being filmed using some special MTV effect.. like it's 10 frames per second... the SD feed on the analog channel doesn't do that...
We watch CSI Miami and recorded Vagas. I watching now, thank God it not my D-VHS deck.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Same problems in Des Moines, IA. All kind of combing, aliasing, blurring, stobe effects, etc. I turned it off after a half hour because I couldnt take it anymore. Oh well, I didn't think the show was very good anyway.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.