AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last live NBA Playoff Game on NBA TV (ABC/ESPN will be broadcasting the finals and semis in HD) will be 4/30 Orlando @ Detroit 8 PM ET. As always, DirecTV will have the game on 198 and DISH will have it on 9425. I believe some Time Warner Cable and Comcast systems will also carry the game.

On the 29th there will be 2 games on NBA TV: Milwaukee @ NJ (7PM ET) and Boston @ Indy (9:30 ET)

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
The NBA TV web site shows all three games you list:

Apr. 29: Mil.-N.J., 7 p.m. ET

Apr. 29: Bos.-Ind., 9:30 p.m. ET

Apr. 30: Orl.-Det., 8 p.m. ET

The 2 games tomorrow are old news, see the AVS Front Page and associated topic.

The original press release said 7 playoff games in HD. The 3 last week & 3 this week still leaves 1 remaining game in HD. At least I hope that's what happens.

Also, ABC/ESPN will only cover the Eastern Conference Finals. TNT has the West, which I've speculated may also have games in HDTV.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by XFactor
Didn't the original press release say "up to" 7 playoff games in HD?
Yes, so I guess my statement should be 'we'll get up to one more'.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
ok, I'm not an expert at Basketball, however I do remember 3 games last week, there will be 2 Tuesday and one more on Wed. That's a total of 6. I also remember seeing at least one or two other games some time ago, thought I'm not sure if that was a "playoff" game or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.