AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great show to record, for those who have it in their channel line-up. On Dish it is the MTVL channel 369. It is quite amazing how many musical acts are on each show and the quality of the recordings are quite good also. The episode that I watched last night included Iggy Pop, {who rocked} Graham Nash, and a Reggae group called Proteje, who were slammin turned up. Had the receiver turned up to zero for Iggy and Protege.

·
Premium Member
5,037 Posts
Ive been collecting all the shows compilation dvds for years.If you have a dvd player that plays PAL and region 2 discs you can purchase most of the collection used at dirt cheap prices on Amazon.com UK.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
This and 'Live At Daryls House' have both really surprised me in a good way. :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
"Later" is my favorite show, and it has been since it was brought to America on the Palladia channel in late 2012. Palladia changed its name to MTV Live at the end of last year. This show has introduced me to more artists in the past few years than I ever would have come to discover any other way. I really wish that MTV Live would air Jool's annual Hootenany show, which is typically in Dec.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Only wish there were more compilations of this show available. Or maybe an official HD download site, charging for the performance download and giving the option for both video or audio only.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts