AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a primary pc display that I can also use for pc and xbox 360 gaming. Looking through the forum the lg32lh30 seems to be the best bet, but the new Sharp lc32le700 looks promising. Has anyone tried the Sharp on a pc and or done any lag testing on it yet?

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I don't have the LC32LE700, but I do have the 52D85U. I have not found a good way to output 1080p over my computer's DVI output. The Sharp detects it for a few seconds and then goes blank. The most I have been about to output is 720p over HDMI. The Sharp has a maximum input of 1600x1200 over VGA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am in the same dilemma. I want to use an HDTV for my computer monitor and for gaming. I have never attempted this.

I do know that the LG 32LH30 is very sharp and has awesome reviews. The price point is great.

What type of games are looking to play?

My kids use the PS2. I am past the age where I can sit for hours playing games. My kids can go all day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.