AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in getting an LCD or DLP projector for Home Theater use. I haven't had any luck finding any dealers near the Dayton, OH area that carry them.

I'm looking for a local dealer primarily to see one in use for a Home Theater environment. I would be interested to know of dealers in Dayton, Cincinnati, or Columbus OH.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hello, and greetings from Dayton!!!

I am currently setting up my theater and am using Penny Satellite and Sounds (937)438-3704. Ask for Terence Wright, he is the owner and can help you greatly. I am using him as a consultant and buying my projector over the net which saves mucho grande $$. He recommends Sony, Sharp and other lines, others I know have used him, and he does a nice job. If you call, tell him that Pat P sent you.

Audio Etc (937)-429-4434, is another company, but I would not buy from them. I have had some bad luck in the past with their installation crews and found them full of high priced empty promises. However, they do show the equipment off well in their screening rooms.

Good luck and if you need anymore thoughts, let me know. The two previously listed dealers carry everything that you would be looking for in DLP and LCD. You may want to look at the DILA from JVC, as another alternative, it's nice!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.