AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on my research it looks like Plasmas currently beat out LCD for 3D viewing, but is this true for 3D gaming as well, or just 3D movie watching. The main reason I want to get a 3D TV is for 3D gaming so should I go with a Plasma (which I currently leaning towards) or an LCD?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharksFan1 /forum/post/19647097

Based on my research it looks like Plasmas currently beat out LCD for 3D viewing, but is this true for 3D gaming as well, or just 3D movie watching. The main reason I want to get a 3D TV is for 3D gaming so should I go with a Plasma (which I currently leaning towards) or an LCD?

Some plasma, espicially panasonics have low input lag that makes them good choices for gaming. Although I don't remember seeing anyone posting input lag tests on a TV doing 3D, sames goes for LCDs.

·
Registered
376 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharksFan1 /forum/post/0

I can only speak for my TV (PN63C8000 Plasma). Fantastic 3D gaming TV!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharksFan1 /forum/post/0

My v25 has lots of crosstalk with gaming.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMPMERIDIAN /forum/post/19649964

My v25 has lots of crosstalk with gaming.

Do you mean a Panasonic TC-PxxVT25, or do you have a different TV. From what I've read the Panasonic TC-PxxVT25 has the least amount of crosstalk of any 3D TV, and is the one I'm leaning towards, but if you are getting a bunch of crosstalk for 3D gaming with this set I will probably go with the Samsung PN50C8000 then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts