AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on this subject? I'm in the market for a 37" lcd and am leaning towards the olevia 537h but continue to shop around. Do you think the best deals will be had before or after the Superbowl? When can we expect the prices to really start going down? I'm guessing when some of the 07 model year tv's start to hit the market. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Like Huckster, I think the deals are done for awhile, instead, what you can count on is good financing offers to offset that. Best Buy is offering 36 months free financing right now. This is something I would jump all over if I needed anything. CC and others are sure to follow suit.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Well, I can't speak for the Olevias, but I bought my Mitsu 46131 at CC on 1/5 for $2849...it went up to $2899 shortly afterwards, and stayed there until this week, when it dropped to $2749 (I got my $100 + tax back). CC has a bunch of TVs on sale right now, just before the Super Bowl...guess it's a crapshoot when you should buy a new HDTV...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.