Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to alot of this, and I'm shopping for a new LCD Television. Well actually I'm more trying to research them which is what led me here.

I got to thinking there must be a place on the internet some where where you can search TV models by features, or input port types and numbers, or other criteria? It seems like I could search forever, and still miss a model somewhere that was perfect for me.

I mean I'm looking for a 30-37" LCD, with 2 tuners (at least 1 digital w/CableCard - preferrably both,) PIP, and at least 2 HDMI, 2 Component, and 1 Svideo inputs. I'd also like it to have a digital audio output that is switched to match the audio input for the active video input. Though I'd settle for digital audio out only working when there was digital audio in, and an analog audio out that works when there is only analog audio in.

Is there anyplace I can search to generate a reasonably complete list of sets that meet those criteria?

If not, anyone have any suggestions of sets I should look at. Price is somewhat important, but my budget is reasonable... I'm no bank though. ;)

-Kyle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.