AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delivery of a Samsung LNT 4061F in exchange for a buzzing unit and on trying to wipe the screen gently, I noticed that the corners actually moved in a little (seperates from the frame)with pressure. It springs back when the pressure is off the screen.

It freaked me out a bit as I have never seen that before. My computer LCD monitor's screen is completely secure and does not move when I apply slight pressure on it.

Is this normal? Will it lead to problems down the road, like completely coming loose or making a noise from vibrations from the TV's sound?

·
Registered
643 Posts
I believe this is normal for LCD TV's. My Vizio has a screen where the corners press in and this is also a replacement for a buzzing unit and that one's screen did the same thing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply urlacher, it puts my mind to ease a bit as I get a bit paranoid after reading so many problems on this forum
The picture so far has been really amazing and NO BUZZING

·
Registered
643 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoosaurus /forum/post/13010276

Thanks for the quick reply urlacher, it puts my mind to ease a bit as I get a bit paranoid after reading so many problems on this forum
The picture so far has been really amazing and NO BUZZING

I could nitpick forever about my TV but I am going to take the advice of many and just enjoy it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urlacher5454 /forum/post/13010463

I could nitpick forever about my TV but I am going to take the advice of many and just enjoy it.

I agree with u completely, sometimes too much knowledge is a bad thing as it takes away from the enjoyment of something.

The picture on the set is perfect, and the hum will get unnoticed after a while I'm sure.

I am officially going to start enjoying this amazing TV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts