AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This show's PQ seems to be getting better as it goes on. Does anyone else watch this show? One thing that I think is interesting is that the show is filmed in widescreen and shown in widescreen BUT part of the show is supposed to take place in the future (2007) and all the tv's they show are 4:3. I would hope that by 2007 most tv's people own would be 16:9 and since the show itself is shown in widescreen you would think they would want to at least put in a few widescreen tv's. Not a big deal but kind of annoying!

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I watch Leap Years once in a while and I did think that last night's episode looked better than prior installments. And yes, I also noticed that most of the TV's in the future (which is 2008, btw) were 4:3 and not 16:9.

Slightly OT, but personally I don't think the show is all that great. The time-shifting gimmick was an interesting come-on, but I just keep getting the impression that the producers have been trying to figure out ever since the premiere how to make it all work. It's hard to believe that the same group of people bring us Queer as Folk... but then again, the production team for Friends also had their own bomb with Jesse on NBC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.