AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 'm Looking LED projector, which has no problem with focus after warming up.

my choices:

LG PB60G ( it is a big difference between the LG PA70G ? )

LG PA70G

NEC L51W

maybe some other models?

·
Registered
729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ql4w0j7  /t/1467703/led-projector-without-foucus-problem#post_23188398

my choices:

LG PA70G

NEC L51W

maybe some other models?

Well, the difference between the lg 60 and lg 70 is extra 200 lumens!

Also, the lg 60 as 1 watt of sound compared to the lg 70's 6 watts (2 x 3) stereo sound.

Also, since the lg 70 is a little bigger it will not overheat as much and also you can use lower setting like middle setting and "no fan" noise.

The lg60 and lg70 do not have warm up issues, the clones do ... the viewsonic, acer, and another I forget the name, they were 500 lumen ones.

I'm not sure about the nec l51w , so maybe others can share about that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnx for replay , previously i have Acer K330( overheat focus issue) and Optoma ML500 ( too loud for me and overheat with focus issue )

Still wondering about nec l51w and maybe something other.

·
Registered
118 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ql4w0j7  /t/1467703/led-projector-without-foucus-problem#post_23188398

my choices:

LG PA70G

NEC L51W

maybe some other models?
I started with an Acer K330 but returned it due to focus start up issues. I have now purchased the LG PA75U which is basically the same as the PA70G, but has an added tuner, etc. The PA70G has documented issues with corner focusing and I experienced the same thing with the PA75U. It took 2 exchanges, but the 3rd PA75U I got had no focus issues and no start up focus issues, so I am now content with it.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I have owned an Acer K330 LED 500 lumen projector for a year and a half, and I did notice having to adjust the focus after it's warmed up a bit. I have an LG PA75U now, and have not encountered any focus issues or focus drift with it at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.