AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2nd DVD of my Led Zeppelin DVDs plays until it reaches the 9th song and stops at 38:31. Nothing after that will play. So today I had it exchanged at Best Buy and exactly the same thing happened with the new one. Does anyone else have the same problem?

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
Not me, and I haven't heard anyone else complain about problems. Maybe your particular hardware has an issue with that disk- it happens... :( What are you using??

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the infamous momitsu v880 - but it plays everything else flawlessly. I am dumbfounded....

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
No problem here either.....maybe take it to BB or even a friend's and get them to try it on their system. Sounds like a HW issue to me....

·
Registered
83 Posts
What is the 9th song? My disc froze during the beginning of "Going to California" (I had to fast forward a bit to get it going again). I exchanged it and had the same problem. I chalked it up as a hardware problem but really haven't got around to trying it on another player yet.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know what #9 is. The display on the DVD player reads 09 038:31 when it freezes. A friend of mine has the DVDs as well and I guess I will try his - I don't have access to a 2nd DVD player...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.