AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to adjust the Sharpness control on the Digital Leeza? Avia has video test patterns for it, but I can't figure out what to actually adjust on the Leeza.

While I'm at it, anyone know which controls on the Leeza correspond with Saturation (there appear to be three options) and Hue/Tint on Avia?

Thanks--

Drew

·
Banned
6,051 Posts
Drew

I had the exact question as you. No the Leeza cant adjust Sharpness. I have a G11 and there is no sharpness control when using the computer inputs. I couldnt adjust sharpness when playing Avia either with the Leeza or the projector.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan--

Here's the reception issue I have. On the DSS inputs, the picture looks gauzy. For example, on the football game last night, the picture was fine, other than the fact that it looked like the game was being played in a light fog. I used Avia to calibrate Brightness and Contrast, so I know those are right. The picture looks gauzier/foggier on wide angle shots (i.e. the whole field) than closeputs. Using a refresh rate of 60Hz to a G15 DILA at 1365x1024.

I might write this off to garbage in, garbage out, but even the HDTV/DVD pictures don't look as "sharp" to me as I would have thought.

Drew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.