AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just seeing if there are any Legacy Audio fans out there. I recently purchased my first Legacy's EVER; the Signature SE's (cherry). I don't expect delivery until next week, but would love to hear feedback from other Legacy owners!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. I'm sure the time until delivery can't pass quick enough.

I'm a fan based on reviews and looks, but not being able to find a place nearby where I can demo, I have never pulled the trigger or seriously considered them as an option. The SE's are the speaker I would buy if I heard them and liked them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I’m really looking forward to receiving the pair. I couldn't pass up the deal on the DEMO pair. I've been contacting Doug @ Legacy over the last month and I decided it's finally time to take the plunge into some 'serious' audiophile speakers. I will be slowly be adding additional Legacy speakers and boutique components to create my 'ideal' 5.1 system. It will be a journey, but I'm sure it will be well worth it!

Love the avatar, btw!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
This hobby begins as a search for the perfect setup, then gradually becomes the never ending discovery of the weakest link. I am sure the Legacy speakers will give you an excellent building block for years to come.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah, don't get me started. I'm coming from the guitar world, where I initially bought a $300 starter guitar after graduating HS in 2004, to now having over $25k in gear :eek: Luckily, I think I finally have a 'handle' on the guitar stuff, now it's time for the audiophile world :D

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Just seeing if there are any Legacy Audio fans out there. I recently purchased my first Legacy's EVER; the Signature SE's (cherry). I don't expect delivery until next week, but would love to hear feedback from other Legacy owner!
look up member brolicbeast, and he can give you a nice detailed owner review of them. of course he may not even have them anymore as he goes through audio gear like no buddies business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.