AVS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
played a little on xbox 1, looking forward to playing the entire collection on 360

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Will this be like the last one? Updated graphics with the horrible camera?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I think it may be the last of the Star Wars, but I've heard there will be other Lego franchises. Batman was one I've heard will be done.

·
Registered
620 Posts
lego star wars II at Target for 19.99 right now if you cant wait for the updated version.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I was hoping for an updated version of episodes 1-3. Hopefully Episode 3 this time will have music from the film's actual score.

Online co-op would be awesome but I don't see Traveller's Tales going the extra step.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieloneil01 /forum/post/0

Will this be like the last one? Updated graphics with the horrible camera?

The horrible camera seems to be designed to make it harder to see things just off-camera so you miss them unless you accidentally turn far enough. Maybe they are in league with the folks who sell walkthroughs...

·
Registered
233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kil4Thril /forum/post/0

I think it may be the last of the Star Wars, but I've heard there will be other Lego franchises. Batman was one I've heard will be done.

I'm pretty sure Batman has been confirmed as the next Lego title. It better be, I told my 4 year old son and he is waiting for it.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I can't figure out of Star Wars II is buggy or if it's my 360. Twice now the game has locked up on me after relatively short game sessions, maybe 30-40 minutes. I played Tomb Raider for hours and never had it lock up.

Is this a bad sign of hardware death to come?...

·
Registered
855 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kil4Thril /forum/post/0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4mRk...uU2KXoa-qmaBrg

That was genius. Lego Batman flick.

Probably the only good score Elfman ever wrote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepaul /forum/post/0

I can't figure out of Star Wars II is buggy or if it's my 360. Twice now the game has locked up on me after relatively short game sessions, maybe 30-40 minutes. I played Tomb Raider for hours and never had it lock up.

Is this a bad sign of hardware death to come?...

There were bad pressings of the disc; mainly the first batch of LSWII discs were affected. I had to borrow a copy from a buddy of mine just to complete timed Episode VI mission. You can read about it at the link below...

http://forums.xbox.com/6963009/ShowPost.aspx

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR6AGB001 /forum/post/0

There were bad pressings of the disc; mainly the first batch of LSWII discs were affected. I had to borrow a copy from a buddy of mine just to complete timed Episode VI mission. You can read about it at the link below...

http://forums.xbox.com/6963009/ShowPost.aspx

Yea, it locked escaping the Deathstar, but I can't recall if the other lockup was at Endor. I'll probably put it away as soon as I get all the non-timed Achievements and get back to those when I get the collection.

Thanks, I was worried for the hardware...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.