AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be getting a 4BST soon and was wondering if anyone knew the length of the power cord? My email is not working right now so I can't email James at Bryston and I was hoping someone here could give me a quick approximate answer. Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
799 Posts
My 7B's didn't come with power cords so my dealer threw in some 1 m. XLO's. O/w I would expect them to be 2 m.? Any standard power cords should get you started and you may eventually go the aftermarket route as well. Enjoy the Bryston for they sound great with the 6.1's.

PF

·
Registered
420 Posts
I know and have heard difference between interconnects for av.

I hear people talk about upgrading their power cords. I real have a hard time in beleiving this. That changing your power cord will make a difference. I know this logic could be applied to interconnects or speaker cable. Whick obviously I know and hear the diffence but power cords??

could someone please explaine.

Would it be a bit of a placibo????

thanks

ben

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Henry, that's what I wanted to know.

benthx,

There have been many threads here and on hometheaterforum.com concerning power cords, interconnects and speaker wire. If you do a search on either of these forums you're likely to come up with an answer. And good luck!

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.