AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled the trigger and purchased this unit with the current deals going on. It seem like it will fit my needs of having a home sever using WHS already installed so I didn't have to do an unattended slipstream. It also allows for hot swaping and up to 8TB internal. Some of the feature I was looking for. I plan on using 7MC + Mediabrowser for video and J. river media center for audio

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this unit and have any recommendations on how to improve its performance and set it up.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
I wonder what the deal is. This thread is about the only one I can find regarding the D400. Is Lenovo not selling any of these things? The only reviews I've seen are from established websites - as opposed to owners - and dealnews.com has a coupon code right now to pick up the Lenovo D400-3013AU (1TB HDD) for only $320! (Orig. list is $499)

With an integrated GPU (Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950) - which should help in some way with video processing - I would think this thing would be flying out of inventory at that price.

I've ordered one myself, but with next to nothing to go on as far as owner input.

Anybody else have one?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts