AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale:
1. Lenovo EMC PX4-300R with 4x 1TB Seagate Barracuda drives $300

2. Custom build $600 - SALE ON HOLD. May need this as my current server is having problems.
- Chassis: Supermicro CSE-743TQ-865B-SQ (8 hot swap bays)
- Motherboard: Supermicro MBD-X9SCi-LN4F
- CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1275v2 quad core 3.5GHz
- Memory: Kingston KVR16E11K4/16 16GB ECC Registered DDR3 1600
- Raid Controller: LSI 9240-8i
- HP DVD Drive DH41N
- 2x Icy Dock 3.5" hot swap bays
- no drives

3. Dell 2700W UPS $100

All items are in excellent condition, practically new with very little use, if any. Rails included. Offers welcome.

Payment through Paypal, fee included in price. Buyer pays shipping from 90503. Would prefer not to ship the Dell UPS because of weight.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I might be interested in the custom build but it seems like overkill for an unraid/plex server. what was its former purpose?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was intended exactly for that purpose, but my existing setup works just fine for my needs and I would rather use the funds for something else. The plan was upgrade to 4TB or larger drives (x8), use the two 3.5 bays for dual parity, replace the DVD drive with a 4 SSD bay caddy and use that for SSD cache pool. Would be a killer setup, even if you decide to run VMs, well maybe more memory needed.

To be honest I am still torn about selling it, but I probably would remain unused for another 6 months to a year based on my current plans.

Server was built but unused. It has been sitting in the closet for a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts