AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What drew me to the NevoSL is the combination of both the configurable touchscreen display and the number of hard buttons. I only watch DVDs currently in my home theater, so I don't need a crowd of number buttons for changing channels. As long as I can do basic DVD navigation without using the touch-screen, I will be happy. The NevoSL seems to have a very nice balance of programmability and hard buttons, at least for my application, however the price is steep. I have briefly looked at the Philips RC9800i and the Harmony 1000, but both seem a little light on the number of hard buttons. Any suggested alternatives? Thanks

-RobH

·
Registered
757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_in_NorCal /forum/post/0

What drew me to the NevoSL is the combination of both the configurable touchscreen display and the number of hard buttons. I only watch DVDs currently in my home theater, so I don't need a crowd of number buttons for changing channels. As long as I can do basic DVD navigation without using the touch-screen, I will be happy. The NevoSL seems to have a very nice balance of programmability and hard buttons, at least for my application, however the price is steep. I have briefly looked at the Philips RC9800i and the Harmony 1000, but both seem a little light on the number of hard buttons. Any suggested alternatives? Thanks

-RobH

Have you looked at the Phillips Prontos (3500/7500)?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.