AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike is a long time forum member who was deeply involved with some of the torus screen development that was going on at AVS, has been a big HD contributor and CRT fanatic and well as active participant here. He is a real bleeding edge hobbiest.

Anyway, speaking with him yesterday, I found out that he was going in for surgery today up in Chatanooga, TN at Memorial Hospital for growth in his abdomen. He said he will be there a week to 10 days.

So if you have a second today, think positive thoughts for Mike and his family and lets all pray that it's nothing more than a lesion or non milgnant tumor.

Terry

·
Registered
412 Posts
May "it" be nothing!!

Get well soon Mike

Robert van der Veer

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
GODSPEED!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Get Well Soon! MRW

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just an update on MikeS's condition. I spoke with his wife this morning and I understand that he has made it through surgery without a hitch. The surgeon told het "they were able to get it all out". I'm not sure what "it" is and she has not heard bact as to whether "it" was malignant.

When I spoke to Mike prior to going into the hospital earlier this week he told me that "it" was as big as a baseball.

One step down....one to go.

Terry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.