Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just downloaded yxy and it doesnt work with version 4.0.

I need every piece of info you guys can give me as I dont have a projector or tv out. I really want windvd to be the best way to tweak windvd to the maxxxxx.

I wonder if Jim could give me some tips as he has had alot of experiences with his own program right.

Mark

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Kennedy
Hi all

Just downloaded yxy and it doesn't work with version 4.0.

I need every piece of info you guys can give me as I dont have a projector or tv out. I really want windvd to be the best way to tweak windvd to the maxxxxx.

I wonder if Jim could give me some tips as he has had a lot of experiences with his own program right.

Mark
YxY does not work with version 4.0 for some reason. When I try it shows desktop the size of YxY setting with WinDVD's player controls moved to the top. YxY seem to confuse WinDVD 4's player controls with its overlay window. I keep version 3.0 just to use when I need YxY.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hello Mark !

Great idea to implement a kind of YXY in WinDVD tweaker, because it seems that WinDVD has a lot of problems with aspect ratio control !!

Startup fullscreen not working...lock aspect ratio setting cannot be saved, black bars added on almost any kind of video...

YxY for WinDVD 4 would really be a wonder for all of us !!!

CU

Philip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.