AVS Forum banner

681 - 700 of 3473 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts

An exceedingly inexpensive ( Probably the cheapest here save for Nighthog's $0 heh) system here, and with so many gorgeous setups, I'm surely outclassed by orders of magnitude, but I like it a lot, and, with the Polk Audio PSW505 subwoofer under the desk, it'll do while I shop for better, now that upgraded the monitor to a Korean 1440p. ( Everything run through a Sony 7.1ch receiver. )

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi this is my friend Elrocco's system he does not post on any forums but i do have his permission to post his system no they are not PANELS but for boxes they sound pretty darn good.

·
Registered
94 Posts
This is my friend Gérard's system another one that does not posts on forums but as a very nice setup.

·
Registered
94 Posts
This is my friend Michel's setup, he would like to post but he does not speak english.

Reactions: Thiel cs

·
Registered
94 Posts
This is my mentor Jocelyn's system, he is to busy rebuilding Acoustat's he has no time for forums.

PS: Best system i have heard in over 40 years and i have heard many.

Reactions: Thiel cs

·
Registered
94 Posts
This is my friend Serge's system with Acoustat's model 6s rebuilt by Jocelyn.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAcoustat  /t/1217536/lets-see-pics-of-your-stereo-setup/660#post_24320201

This is my friend Serge's system
Hmm... I thought the title of this thread is, "Let's see pics of your stereo setup!"

·
Registered
94 Posts
So Mr. Cruiser let's see your system OR any of your friends will do.

·
Premium Member
6,946 Posts
It's kind of like 2001: A Speaker Odyssey.

Reactions: eljr

·
Registered
1,652 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAcoustat  /t/1217536/lets-see-pics-of-your-stereo-setup/660#post_24320547

So Mr. Cruiser let's see your system OR any of your friends will do.

Thanks MrAcoustat. Good to see some nice rooms in here for a change. Appreciated.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi2  /t/1217536/lets-see-pics-of-your-stereo-setup/690#post_24327461

Thanks MrAcoustat. Good to see some nice rooms in here for a change. Appreciated.

I've seen seen really great set ups on the other 23 pages.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen arcane  /t/1217536/lets-see-pics-of-your-stereo-setup/690#post_24327547

I've seen seen really great set ups on the other 23 pages.

Nice rooms or just nice gear..???

·
Registered
11 Posts

Finally got a decent Media Unit.

I'm running some Onkyo S-510 speakers with a Technics SA-GX130 integrated amp. I'm waiting for Len Wallace to finish the repairs on my Yamaha M-4, the left channel main board shorted so its out for a while.

·
Registered
4 Posts

My system:

BIC America RtR EV-15 Speakers. Their powered by a little Sony receiver that cries every time I turn it up...

This system really cranks, but I desperately need a new amplifier because that little Sony runs out of juice quick on bass heavy music. But those 15" drivers do give a good chest thump when loud. I have plans on building some DIY subs down the road to compliment these beasts. Then it wont be a 2.0 any more haha

·
Registered
108 Posts

I was at CEDIA a few years back and I ran across the Dynaudio booth.  They had the Sapphires running off of tube amps and they were playing magic.  Of all the multi-channel goodness I witnessed at the show that year they were all blown away by those Sapphires.  I've had a large respect for Dynaudio since then.

681 - 700 of 3473 Posts