AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 653 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure why, but people love to see pictures of other people's TV setups; including me.

I'd like to see how you guys have your RPTV's setup. I'd especially like to see some of the newer LCD, DLP, and LCoS sets.

Show us the goods!

·
Registered
9 Posts
My new (2 week old) HT setup.

Samsung HLN467W DLP RP HDTV

Marantz SR7300 Receiver

Marantz VC5200 DVD Player

CSW Tower Speakers

CSW P1000 Powered Sub

CSW CenterStage Center

CSW S300 Surrounds

Salamander Synergy 221 Twin Stand

Philips Pronto NG TSU3000 Remote

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is a pic of my Samsung DLP. I have been more than happy with this tv running HD xbox games, HD cable for monday night football and my startup channel is the HD theater for Discovery I will find myself wasting countless hours watching shows about insects and rollercoasters just to enjoy the picture from Discovery channel in HD. My favorite is running the HTPC through it and surfing the internet and playing games on a 50 inch crisp monitor. Recommend the bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse for those of you out there shopping for the right wireless keyboard.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by robsdoghouse
Here is a pic of my Samsung DLP. I have been more than happy with this tv running HD xbox games, HD cable for monday night football and my startup channel is the HD theater for Discovery I will find myself wasting countless hours watching shows about insects and rollercoasters just to enjoy the picture from Discovery channel in HD. My favorite is running the HTPC through it and surfing the internet and playing games on a 50 inch crisp monitor. Recommend the bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse for those of you out there shopping for the right wireless keyboard.
Sweet set up. Brings tears to my eyes. :D Someday, I too will have such a set up.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Quote:
Nice wallpaper.

·
Registered
359 Posts
My DLP.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Here's my set-up with a 61" Sammy DLP.

·
Registered
226 Posts
DAMN SWEET GUYS!! Love the pics of the setups, giving me lots of ideas for when mine arrives, and my wife lots of redecorating ideas.............:eek:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I am about to start on renovations to my basement to include the addition of a home theater room for our HDTV. Until that is completed this is what my current setup is like...

Before delivery

After delivery

·
Registered
87 Posts
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:eek: I'm NOT WORTHY!!!!!! I'M NOT WORTHY!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Here's my setup with my new Panny...still a work in progress as I just moved in to a new house. I really, REALLY need to work on the cabling.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello everyone!!! This is my virgin post. I have been watching this site for quite some time and finally decided to post something. I got my basement done in April and purchased a Hitachi 57swx20b to fill the wall space. The tv was a open box special and it ended up having some glitchy things happen before the 30 day return ended (pincushion, green push), so it went back. I am eyeing up the new 60" Hitachi LCD or the 60" GWIII. Wife has seen the Hit, and loves the pic, so that is half the battle (since the new tv will be about $1000 more than the 57swx was).

I thought this would be a good chance to show off my new basement . Finished it myself, with help from my wife of course
I know I will get a little static for having a 4:3 on the screen, but it playing at the time I took the pic.

Thanks for all the information everyone!!! This site is GREAT!!!

Yamaha RX-V2300 receiver

Yamaha DV-C6480 5-disc DVD Changer

Polk RM 7200 surround speakers

Monster cables to EVERYTHING

Dish Network (non HD though)

1 - 20 of 653 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.