AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the Photo Gallery is down for good it seems.

Let's see your Plasma TV Display.

Post a link or attach a picture or two.

Make, Model and Size of the Plasma.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here you go. Just installed it. I will try to take some better picture's when I get some more time and get the speaker covers painted. Mike

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
photo taken from the sweetspot at dusk.

·
Registered
711 Posts
503CMX pictures requested. Hoping to sell myself on getting one... Detailed pictures of anciallary stuff (e.g., bevel) would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
891 Posts
How many of you did the whole installation yourself? Just curious. All of your set ups look great! I hate all of you..:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by LisaJ
How many of you did the whole installation yourself? Just curious. All of your set ups look great! I hate all of you..:D
Welllllll, I designed it! I had the contractor frame it, rock it, build the cabinets, lay the carpet, and install the fireplace.

I ran the wires, modified the Triad in-wall brackets so I could install them alone, ran the wires/cables, and mounted and hung the display :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Black
Scott: Is that a 50"?
Don, that it is. It is the new P50. Sorry the angle sucks, but I kept getting too much flash glare with the night shots :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by LisaJ
Except for lifting it into to place I did everything myself, well....my wife supervised the whole installation, to make sure I didn't do anything that wasn't to her liking:D

·
Registered
4,330 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
All setups are very nice. However, aren't some of the plasmas hanged a little bit too high for viewing, particularly the ones above the fireplace and flat against the wall?

Minh

·
Registered
698 Posts
Here's my panny plasma-Denon 1600 dvd player-Panny HD receiver-Sony 2es receiver-Monster power 5100-Gallo Due'+ Micros HT speakers-Sunfire sub-Sony VHS-Bello adjustable Plasma stand-Bettercables silver serpents X3-Harmony LCD remote-logitech wireless keyboard and mouse. bm

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by radarblip
CycloneGT, Your set-up looks great, but how does the heat from the plasma display and receiver escape?
Thats why that thermometer is there. So far it doesn't get over 95 unless the fireplace is on (which now that its spring it won't be). I'm keeping an eye on it. My receiver has a switched AC outlet on the back of it. If I see the heat getting high, I'll put a fan behind them.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.