AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lexicon 512 5 channel power amplifier. This is the same unit as the Bryston 9bst. It has been racked its entire life without being moved. That being said, one of the front panel led lights is not working, but the channel works without any issues. I contacted bryston and they told me it just needs a new front panel led because those go bad like any light bulb.This is also a known thing with the expensive MCINSTOSH amplifiers. This is a great addition to those of you who have very demanding speakers and are looking for a warm sounding unit that is stable even at 2ohms!!

I have excellent feedback on audiogon so no worries there.

Please contact me at 305 934 0434

thank you!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
lexicon 512 5 channel power amplifier. This is the same unit as the Bryston 9bst. It has been racked its entire life without being moved. That being said, one of the front panel led lights is not working, but the channel works without any issues. I contacted bryston and they told me it just needs a new front panel led because those go bad like any light bulb.This is also a known thing with the expensive MCINSTOSH amplifiers. This is a great addition to those of you who have very demanding speakers and are looking for a warm sounding unit that is stable even at 2ohms!!
I have excellent feedback on audiogon so no worries there.
Please contact me at 305 934 0434

thank you!
I know this is silly to ask for an ad years ago but do you happen to still have this for sale?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts