AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with the closing of the SMR forum at the end of May, will this be the place for Lexicon issues?

·
Super Moderator
21,499 Posts
works for me

This forum is more user friendly than the SMR forum to me anyway

anyone got a Lexicon issue?

Mark:)

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
The real question is whether or not Lexicon will participate here or in another forum. The SMR forum was great because several Lexicon company officials participated there. They listened as well as informed.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Another alternative may be the Harmonic Discord site run by the Dan at ModWright. That allows a single forum per manufacturer. As a new Lexicon owner I hope that the SMR effort with Lexicon input continues.

Dave

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
As long as those lexicon zealots who runs SMR don't migrate here full time and clamp down on anyone who doesn't think Lexicon is the best thing since sliced bread.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Personally I'm hoping Lexicon starts their own user forum (similar to TAG) if SMR is not salvaged. They could possibly ask Stuart and Nigel to moderate the forum....

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by lwang
As long as those lexicon zealots who runs SMR don't migrate here full time and clamp down on anyone who doesn't think Lexicon is the best thing since sliced bread.

What,it`s not;)

ts

·
Registered
551 Posts
the only reason you'd think that is because you don't own one. your loss.

besides, is someone twisting your arm to read Lexicon related posts? thought not...

:rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally posted by lwang

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Quote:
besides, is someone twisting your arm to read Lexicon related posts? thought not...
It might not be a lexicon post, but there will be someone who might say somthing is better than lexicon. After that, those SMR hawks descent from their tree and see a post in which their brand has to be defended. ;)

·
Registered
613 Posts
I've had sliced bread all of my life and know sliced bread quite well. I've owned a Lexicon for four months now. It is better than sliced bread.

Ron

·
Registered
448 Posts
I would gladly join a Lexicon gathering, as I worship my MC 12. I am such a fan that I had a mouse pad made with a picture of an MC 12 on it so that I could have it with me at work. I get lonely if I don't have an MC 12 or at least a picture of one in the room.

I even went so far as to buy a giant Lexicon sign from an Audio store which closed and put it in my living room.

I wear Lexicon T-shirts, which I had custom made.

____

Does the words: This man needs to get a life ring a bell.

I am a sadly addicted man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.