AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,071 Posts
I did it with correct screws on the top and some velcro to attach the mount on the bottom, with the tv only weighing approx 40 lbs not an issue

·
Banned
425 Posts
I did it with correct screws on the top and some velcro to attach the mount on the bottom, with the tv only weighing approx 40 lbs not an issue
Velcro?! :eek:

Maybe the EC9300's slightly different from the EG9600. There are screw holes (same thread size and depth) on the top/bottom, but they're not in the center of the panel on the EG9600. So there's a little bit of curvature and it requires different sized spacers on the top and bottom to fix.

·
Registered
12,071 Posts

Maybe the EC9300's slightly different from the EG9600. There are screw holes (same thread size and depth) on the top/bottom, but they're not in the center of the panel on the EG9600. So there's a little bit of curvature and it requires some spacers to fix.
It worked pretty well actually:), there is only one set of holes on the 9300. Ended up returning the set ultimately.

·
Registered
331 Posts

Maybe the EC9300's slightly different from the EG9600. There are screw holes (same thread size and depth) on the top/bottom, but they're not in the center of the panel on the EG9600. So there's a little bit of curvature and it requires different sized spacers on the top and bottom to fix.
Yes Velcro
Did the same too on my wall mount (Z-line stand)
9300 is not VESA compliant

I had to use M6 25mm instead of 35mm that people were talking about, along with washers and nuts, I had to use M3 Velcro scotch to stick the bracket all the way down from the top holes to the bottom of the bracket, this will add kind of space between brackets and TV and therefore more tension if you were to screw the top screw very tight, to work around that I had to play with numbers of washers I used and add then behind the bracket instead (between bracket and back of TV)

·
AVS Forum Addicted Member
541 Posts
Yes Velcro
Did the same too on my wall mount (Z-line stand)
9300 is not VESA compliant

I had to use M6 25mm instead of 35mm that people were talking about, along with washers and nuts, I had to use M3 Velcro scotch to stick the bracket all the way down from the top holes to the bottom of the bracket, this will add kind of space between brackets and TV and therefore more tension if you were to screw the top screw very tight, to work around that I had to play with numbers of washers I used and add then behind the bracket instead (between bracket and back of TV)
Me too. I mounted mine exactly as Anis did and it worked great.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Screen size was trying to replace a 65", just couldnt adjust to the smaller screen. The set itself was magnificent in almost every way imo.
I see..id be going down from a 60 but I think I can handle it...Im still a bit on the fence because of some of the things Ive read about motion and judder....but I think Im starting to come around...

·
Registered
12,071 Posts
I see..id be going down from a 60 but I think I can handle it...Im still a bit on the fence because of some of the things Ive read about motion and judder....but I think Im starting to come around...
I'm not super picky on motion but thought overall motion was fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.