AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello one and all. I might start by saying I really do like my LG 55LM6200 tv not for the 3d which I might add I never use... but love the tv regardless. But...........

Now don't know if this is common to all or just me. I have several web sights I use to view my Pay Per Wrestling and others, British shows and even youtube, but I cannot get any site to go full screen. Example when I go to say a youtube video and go to the bottom right hand corner of the video screen to click on the "Full screen" icon nothing happens. It appears that any website I use especially the ones I want to use like tvcatchup.com will not let me go Full screen.

Is this just me or is the a hickup with the browser.

I am not using Wifi but a wired connection and I still get continual freezing and buffering so that is also an issue.....anyone else.

It looks like I cannot rely on the web browser to watch my shows as I was hoping for. Too bad, anyone have any thoughts or comments.

I do have the latest firmware and a fast Rogers high speed internet.

Thanks,

Tommy

·
Registered
16,749 Posts
Most likely the resolution the of content you are streaming over the Web is not in a resolution that your TV will accept and upscale it to it's native resolution.

Have you tried zooming in with your TV remote to increase the screen size of the video.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Walford for your reply. As for zooming in, yes I have done so and it works fine. I also have a Boxee Box and a PS3 hooked up to my LG 55LM6200 via HDMI cables and both work perfect when I use their Browsers and click on Fullscreen, say for example on a Youtube video. It is only when I use the Internet Browser app on the LG 55LM6200 that I cannot go to full screen, so do you know if this is a problem with the firmware causing this non Fullscreen access in the Browser when trying to watch video's.

As I mentioned the best example is any Youtube video and trying to go Fullscreen, and the same video works fine Fullscreen on both my Boxee and PS3 Browsers on my LG smart tv. So anymore thoughts on that or anyone say for LG that may monitor this forum?

Thanks again Walford.

Tommy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts