AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any performance difference between the two? Or is the 750 just wifi/internet ready?


Assuming price is equal, what one should I get?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Different panels. 750 does wifi, internet and wireless video. If you are thinking about the 550 and don't need USB get the 250 if you can find one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,916 Posts
other than aesthetics and internet they are identical performance wise. Only the pk950 is technically different with the black filter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haardvark /forum/post/19514820


Different panels. 750 does wifi, internet and wireless video. If you are thinking about the 550 and don't need USB get the 250 if you can find one.

I just looked up the 250, but buy.com states it has USB?


Would you guys suggest one of these over the Mit. 65638 DLPs? That's what I was initially thinking about getting...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth222 /forum/post/19515574


I just looked up the 250, but buy.com states it has USB?


Would you guys suggest one of these over the Mit. 65638 DLPs? That's what I was initially thinking about getting...

It's a service port.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatse /forum/post/19515310


other than aesthetics and internet they are identical performance wise. Only the pk950 is technically different with the black filter.

I thought the 750 had that too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haardvark /forum/post/19515838


So, same panel as the 550 with the features of the 950?

I think he's saying 550, 750, and 950 are all the same with the exceptopn that 750 has internet and 950 has internet and the blackfilter...Am I correct?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth222 /forum/post/19516247


I think he's saying 550, 750, and 950 are all the same with the exceptopn that 750 has internet and 950 has internet and the blackfilter...Am I correct?

thats correct.


750.. adds internet, thx presets and better quality materials to the 550 and the 950 adds the black filter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatse /forum/post/19516931


thats correct.


750.. adds internet, thx presets and better quality materials to the 550 and the 950 adds the black filter.

Think the 750 is worth 2hundred more?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top