AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I dont really see any problem with the 60PS60 'cept that it's a tad dimmer than the Sammy equivalent ('cept the b860). To mine eyes, it chunks out a better image than the sammy and it's a bigger and nicer looking display. And supposedly, these dont burn-in/RI as easy as the Sammy does. (dunno how proper that info. is though)

It's competition to me right now is the 55LH90, which is $500 more. Chad, you think the LH90 is worth the extra $500?

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I haven't had any experience yet with the PS60. I will say that I really, really like the LH90. If I were in the market, it's the one I'd get unless I wanted to wait for the one that is similar but with more zones (not out yet last I heard).

·
Registered
69 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad B /forum/post/17016958

I haven't had any experience yet with the PS60. I will say that I really, really like the LH90. If I were in the market, it's the one I'd get unless I wanted to wait for the one that is similar but with more zones (not out yet last I heard).

Well, now that I've got your attention and I respect your opinion. Since the 58V10 is now available at the same pricepoint as the LH90, which of the two would you buy?

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
If I were calibrating it myself and the viewing angles were small, definitely the LH90. If I were not having it calibrated by someone experienced and good with the multi step grayscale / gamma adjustment, and/or the viewing angle was wide, I'd consider the V10.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts