AVS Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Seeing we simply cannot seem to come upon a native 4K LASER PJ under $5k (or $10k lol), this may make me jump for the next 3 years. Plus, one may not get completely buried on resale due to the laser engine. It's not perfect, but what is for ~ $2,700?

Just so sick of waiting 6 years since I bought my Sony 45ES.

Sigh.

James

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! That's a really nice offer and i thank you for that. Will for sure look into this when we see more concrete prices and if they show up in Sweden or not :) It't the only projector that suits my need atm that doesn't cost something outrageous.
Hi. Take care when doing so if the webOS and smart features is important to you. I recently bought the hu80ks in Denmark and could not download any apps or use smart features due to not being able to accept the user agreement. I contacted LG customer support that informed me this was due to the product was not intended for the Nordic countries. Ok so I just set my region to UK.... Turns out this was a no-go also. It seemed the AppStore was set to the country you accept the user agreement for. I got the UK version of Netflix and was not able to sign in with my danish Netflix account. I didn’t check other streaming services but expect something similar. In the end I sadly returned it because I couldn’t use any of the smart features. The leg hu80ks comes with WebOS 3. It might be different with version 5, but check before you buy. If anyone knows about this issue, I would really like to hear about it, cause it seems like an awesome product.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts