AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody can tell me the difference between these two projectors?

I found this link where you can clearly see them side by side:

hxxp:// www.overstock.com/Electronics/Home-Theater-Projectors/LG,/brand,/12973/subcat.html

I am thinking the HS200G is a brand new one that is coming out for North America? the HS 200 has been out since last year and available on amazon. I found this article calling it a new release:

hxxp:// www.aboutprojectors.com/news/2010/02/11/lg-releases-hs200g-projector/

Its all very confusing. Can anybody clarify?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
While im at it let me ask, Does anybody know anywhere I can get the orange one? I have looked everywhere for it.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Same projectors but one may have wireless FM audio transmission...not sure though. You can find the orange HS200G on ebay korea. It's not sold in the U.S. AFAIK

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The confusion is that there is also the HS201 that is the US market version.

If i were able to get my hands on the korean orange one, would it work here? What compatibility issues might i have? besides the power source of course.

·
Registered
28 Posts
 http://search.auction.co.kr/search/s...=led+projector

Wow, they sell 100's of LED projectors the problem is yes ANY color you like, blue orange... The problem is I don't know how to read Korean tho, if someone manages to figure out a way to get these things cheap maybe could do a group buy but not sure about what type of power issue you may have to buy a special power supply.

Edit:

Translated...

http://translate.google.com/translat...ed%2Bprojector

HS200 with FM transmitter

HS200G with FM transmitter & with bag

HS201 without FM transmitter

HS201G without FM transmitter & with bag

·
Registered
179 Posts
I was told from a friend in Korea that the pj has a higher price tag than US ($499 MSRP).

If you don't care about the color, I suggest you order it through Amazon.com.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts