1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my 42 inch LBX model 42LB9D for 1699 $

on Jan 22nd 2008

from Best buy canada

Anybody out there with better prices or retailers can enter them here. I just wanted this to be like a price watch for people who r looking for this series.

thanks.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyr /forum/post/12919251

Bought my 42 inch LBX model 42LB9D for 1699 $

on Jan 22nd 2008

from Best buy canada

Anybody out there with better prices or retailers can enter them here. I just wanted this to be like a price watch for people who r looking for this series.

thanks.

I don't think the Forum rules allow that .. would be nice though (price comparisons).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel'son /forum/post/12919384

I don't think the Forum rules allow that .. would be nice though (price comparisons).

Oh ! sorry about that mods. Maybe people can just enter the retailer they bought it from and when they did. This is because this model seems to be available only in selected retailers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,

This is my first post having lurked for a while. I bought an LG 47LBX yesterday. I am in Springfield MO, USA and purchased it from a local retailer called Stereo One. I wanted to buy it locally for ease of return if there were problems. I was wary of buying the 47LBX because of parts and service out here in the sticks but since there is local authorized sales and service I went for it. They matched the lowest price I could find on the web from an authorized dealer but I did have to pay sales tax. My local Best Buy and Circuit City did not have the LBX.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhour3 /forum/post/12946289

Hi sandyr ,could u tell me which best buy store u bought this unit live in northern ont so will have to ship thanks paul

Hi Paul,

I live in Toronto,Ontario and I bought my 42LBx from the Leaside Best Buy as it is close to me. future shop has the 32 inch LBX. I asked them if they have the 42 inch one and they said they might get it next year. Sounded funny. Why is this unit released so slowly I wonder?

Couldn't find any other stores in Canada carrying this model. If you do find any please let me know so I can monitor it and able to pm them if possible before my 30 day price match policy finishes.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoSmoke /forum/post/12952418

u600213, Please let us know your impressions in the main LBX thread.

I have posted my opinions in the LG thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts