AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, was wondering how to get rewritable discs to work on the recorder...

I have used RW's in my computer, but even after erasing them in my pc they do not work in the LRH-780, meaning they show up and dvd-r's and i cannot format or initialize them.

how do you get them to record and erase and record again in the LRH-780?

·
Registered
862 Posts
The one thing I do know about, that is pretty standard with all DVD Recorders, is that if you erase it using your PC, it can give you a hard time in your Recorder.

What I would try is getting some brand new DVD-/+RW's (that have never been used in your computer at all) and try those in your Recorder. See how that works out before you try something else.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by suplex /forum/post/0

The one thing I do know about, that is pretty standard with all DVD Recorders, is that if you erase it using your PC, it can give you a hard time in your Recorder.

What I would try is getting some brand new DVD-/+RW's (that have never been used in your computer at all) and try those in your Recorder. See how that works out before you try something else.

Well, I finally got some Verbatim 4x DVD+RW's and the first one i tried in the player works. It initialized the disc, fast copy works over and over again, finalize and even erase and rerecording on the disc works. Overall I am quite pleased with this player. However i now have another question, how do i get divx content off the hard drive and back onto a disc? I couldn't get it to copy off the hard drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.