AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the difference in the series? Looking at a LG 50ps30 from costco, and wondering what is the difference between that one and the ps60 version. The website only shows a THX sign on the ps60 so I am guessing that is the difference.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyda /forum/post/18131973

What is the difference in the series? Looking at a LG 50ps30 from costco, and wondering what is the difference between that one and the ps60 version. The website only shows a THX sign on the ps60 so I am guessing that is the difference.

You've probably found the reason withe the THX certification. You might also want to check the connectivity features, does the 30 lack certain connection options?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I currently own the ps30, purchased from Costco. After a little research, I found that the only difference is the THX certification which you don't have with the ps30. Although the THX certification is pretty much settings in the user menu which could probably be duplicated on a PS30 using the same settings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.