AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SEOUL, South Korea -- LG Electronics Inc.'s decision to close one of its factories that makes plasma panels for flat-panel TVs is a sign that the technology is losing out in a key segment of the market.

LG said it would close the oldest and smallest of its four plasma-panel factories, located in the city of Gumi in central Korea, by the end of next month. LG is still studying how many jobs will be cut in the move, a spokeswoman said.

Complete Story

·
Registered
9,433 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomanystraydogs /forum/post/0

SEOUL, South Korea -- LG Electronics Inc.'s decision to close one of its factories that makes plasma panels for flat-panel TVs is a sign that the company is losing out in a key segment of the market.

LG said it would close the oldest and smallest of its four plasma-panel factories, located in the city of Gumi in central Korea, by the end of next month. LG is still studying how many jobs will be cut in the move, a spokeswoman said.

Complete Story

Fixed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I bought an LG LCD, and it had clouding problems. It was replaced with an LCD that had worse clouding problems. This week, I got a PDP from them instead, and the picuture is great, but it has a buzzing problem.

I should have purchased a Samsung, but LG refuses to give me a refund. Service guy is coming at 4:30 today. Ugh...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.