AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LG32LC7D-UB AUSVLJM | Turn on > green light blinks 5 times then goes solid green > so

LG32LC7D-UB AUSVLJM
I have replaced all the capacitors on the power board because there was some bulging going on. Here is what I have narrowed my issue down to. On the power board there is a connector P205 (in pictures). If I unplug this connector and turn on the TV I will get sound, the back light will come on, and the TV stays on, but I do not get an image.
I isolated the specific pin on the connector that is causing the issue. The SYNC pin on connector P205 going from the power board to the tcon. When I tested pins I always left the Ground pin connected. If I leave P205 unplugged and connect the SYNC pin the TV instantly shuts off. All the other pins have no affect on the TV.

Voltage of the pins
NC - .036
Ground - 0
Sync .68 during 5 blink startup 3.25 with solid green
Select .68 during 5 blink startup 3.25 with solid green

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LG32LC7D-UB AUSVLJM
I have replaced all the capacitors on the power board because there was some bulging going on. Here is what I have narrowed my issue down to. On the power board there is a connector P205 (in pictures). If I unplug this connector and turn on the TV I will get sound, the back light will come on, and the TV stays on, but I do not get an image.
I isolated the specific pin on the connector that is causing the issue. The SYNC pin on connector P205 going from the power board to the tcon. When I tested pins I always left the Ground pin connected. If I leave P205 unplugged and connect the SYNC pin the TV instantly shuts off. All the other pins have no affect on the TV.

Voltage of the pins
NC - .036
Ground - 0
Sync .68 during 5 blink startup 3.25 with solid green
Select .68 during 5 blink startup 3.25 with solid green

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
Sorry this is my first time posting on the AVS site and I don't know how to edit the title of the issue, but here is the full title

LG32LC7D-UB AUSVLJM | Turn on > green light blinks 5 times then goes solid green > sound comes on > screen stays black > no backlight > then TV shuts off after about 10 seconds

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry this is my first time posting on the AVS site and I don't know how to edit the title of the issue, but here is the full title

LG32LC7D-UB AUSVLJM | Turn on > green light blinks 5 times then goes solid green > sound comes on > screen stays black > no backlight > then TV shuts off after about 10 seconds
Any ideas?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.