AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had manually set two things to record this week, one on the 24th and one on the 25th. I also had about 10 regular series recordings set for the next couple of weeks, as well the Farscape marathon* next Friday. For most of this week, I'd say I had about 8 or so hours of stuff on my hard drive waiting to be watched. The shows that I set to record on Thursday and Friday didn't record, and they are still on my waiting to record list. There's nothing in the history to indicate why they didn't record. Could it be that I just had too much scheduled to record? Can you only schedule recordings up to the capacity of your hard drive?

*A curious thing about the Farscape Marathon -- I thought the easiest way to record the entire thing would be to use autorecord, but, though the entire marathon was listed using the "search" feature, the autorecord was ignoring several hours of the marathon -- between 4 pm and 10 pm, I think. I thought it might be screwy due to my regular Farscape series recordings, so I deleted them, then did the whole autorecord thing again. It still didn't list those shows as being scheduled for recording. Any ideas?

·
Registered
524 Posts
I noticed this as well.... there is some limitations built into UTV auto function... but they don't list just what this might be... I think you stumbled on to one of them... ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.