AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys... I'm currently receiving Universal-HD as an OTA channel thanks to TWC in NYC, and was wondering where I might look to see a line-up of shows, movies, etc... on the channel.

For whatever reason it doesn't come up in any of my preview guides.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricM407 /forum/post/0

He forgot Equalizer and Knight Rider - 10 times a day.

If you check the current Universal HD schedule, Knight Rider appears to have been dropped from the rotation. UnivHD is showing Northern Exposure and the Equalizer twice a day, and has added the short lived series Conviction, Sons & Daughters to the mix. Season 3 of BSG sort of starts up with the clip / memory refresh show "The Story So Far" this Saturday that ran on Sci-Fi prior to the first Season 3.01, 3.02 double feature.

You have to give UnivHD some credit. They appear to be making an effort to expand their playlist. I don't see Skulls 3 anywhere on the January schedule. Maybe they wore out the hard drive out on that one.

My major complaint with UnivHD, besides the wacky stuff they do to the sound, is the total lack of closed captions and the inability to make it simple to contact them. After no luck with the contact email page on their website, I sent them a snail mail letter back in December asking them when they would add CC. So far, not even a form letter reply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.