Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by briankmonkey
also, notice how the chart shows the core including a wired AND wireless...probably a mistake, but who knows at this point..
Hmm, that is weird. I also noticed that the play & charge kit comes with a battery pack. I guess this means you will have an extra battery...pretty cool. Certainly the xbox 360 standard system has a battery included for it's wireless controller?

robb

·
Banned
13,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
extra batter would be good, then you can just swap and not wait for a recharge.. kind of like those telephones that give you one in the handset one in the base...

I think that is a typo in regards to the standard (that is if you mean core system), but I'm not sure. I highly doubt the core would give you two controllers, and I don't think they are giving a wireless either even though previous announcements by MS said the wireless were standard and going to be included with every xbox360.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Actually, by standard I meant the $399 system.

Now that I think about it, I bet the wireless controller doesn't come with rechargables...I forgot that they can take regular batteries as well. They will probably pack in cheap alkaline batteries.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Here's a question, if the play and charge cable is a separate accesssory, what is included with either the premium system or the separate wireless controller battery wise? I think I read somewhere that the controller could use standard batteries, so maybe those 2 don't come with a rechargeable pack. That would explain why the play and charge cable would include the battery pack. Additionally, has anyone seen pictures of the Quick Charge Unit? I would guess it's one of those standalone chargers like you see for various camcorders and digital cameras these days. Perhaps that comes with a battery pack as well.

Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.