AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first time since upgrading to Lion, I watched a movie through Apple DVD player (previously ripped movie) on my external display (an Epson 1080UB projector). I normally do this on Snow Leopard with no problems. With Lion, full screen was only possible on the primary display - so I had to make the Epson projector my primary display and then watch it. What a pain!! I have filed a bug report with Apple.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
yep - it's one of the biggest Lion complaints. i work dual screen all day long and Lion doesn't handle it well. Other than that (and some typical early performance issues) I like Lion a lot, so sticking with it. But I fully concur, they need to fix dual screen support as a high priority IMO

ken

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
At one point I attempted to save a primary screen switching function via Automator and never did succeed (IIRC the problem was that some of the UI actions happened in a non-fixed location -- you had to drag the menubar from one display to another in System Preferences-Displays)

Now that this is rearing its ugly head again -- does anyone have an idea of how this action can be automated or Apple Scripted so we can create a double clickable action or better an iOS app that will trigger it?

I still haven't upgraded to Lion on my HT Mac -- I was waiting for 10.7.1 to fix the digital audio bug, which has now happened, but I first need to instal Plex and make sure it is wife friendly before I kill off Snow Leopard/Front Row...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.